Interim Communications & Content Co-ordiantor - Yorkshire
Working within an established marketing team in one of the most secure business sectors, this fixed-term contract offers stability and a great challenge over a 12 month + period. You'll be tasked with using your creative writing skills to develop content for a variety of channels ranging from web and email to longer form content in reports and annual publications. You'll need the confidence to engage with stakeholders across the business to source and research information to create communications which engage and inform. As well as having strengths in writing, additional knowledge and experience of adobe packages such as InDesign would enable you to take a more hands on role in the visual element of your content.
- Develop, write and deliver copy and creative to be used across all channels and communications.
- Research and source content opportunities, engaging with multiple stakeholders in the process.
- Write longer form content for use in reports, web, email and social.
- Utilise Adobe Creative Suite and specifically InDesign to develop visually appealing content.
- Apply a consistent tone of voice that is adapted to suit multiple target audiences.
- Work with and manage external agencies as required.
- Available for a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Based locally to Leeds and open to working in the city centre 2 days per week.
- Excellent copywriter with content or copy writing for a core part to your role.
- Created content for a professional b2b audience.
The Location & Flexibility:
This Interim Content & Communications Executive job offers hybrid working with an average of 2 days per week required in the Leeds City Centre office. The location is easily commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, York and Huddersfield on public transport.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Copywriting and Content job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
Director Regional Membership Body
Marketing Executive Mentee
Head of Business Development Digital Agency