E-commerce Manager - Yorkshire
Naturewall is Yorkshire's fastest growing e-commerce business with fantastic brand ambitions to become the number one destination for on trend wallcoverings worldwide. The business is looking for an E-commerce Manager to manage the development and implementation of all areas of e-commerce and digital marketing. Leading the e-commerce and performance marketing team you will define and implement a high-performance sales strategy to maximise revenue and improve customer experience on naturewall.com.
You will be great with numbers and analytics to get under the skin of what is going on across Naturewalls web and digital marketing activity. We are looking for an individual who can bring the trading side, with ability to drive commercials whilst also having a good understanding of performance marketing. Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture, we are also looking for someone who will be hands on in a growing, ambitious business.
- Develop and deliver the e-commerce strategy to deliver commercial targets and the trading plan
- Lead and support the e-commerce team
- Take ownership of analytics and reporting to identify and deliver improvements
- Take full responsibility for all digital areas including trading, merchandising, onsite conversion, customer journey and performance marketing
- Develop internal processes to improve efficiencies
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders to maximise digital performance
- Manage external digital agencies across PPC and SEO to ensure optimum returns
- Significant experience working within e-commerce
- Ideally experience with Shopify/Shopifyplus
- Strength within data, GA or similar
- Have had oversite of performance marketing including agency management
- Ideally worked on more of a premium brand
- Ownership of the sales funnel and have driven commercial growth within a business
This job is commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, York, Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford and the surrounding areas of Yorkshire. This is a hybrid role with a mix of home and office working.
Hi I'm Ed Sutcliffe, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Originally working in a Leeds agency, Ed is the creative brains for MET. With over 15 years experience recruiting Marketing, Communications and Digital Jobs across the UK, Ed knows everyone and is known by all. As you'd expect with his background, he has a great reputation and an extensive network within the Retail, Agency and Consumer sectors. Ed's a natural socialite and can be found out at industry events in the week and non-industry "events" at the weekends.
- M: 07530 974 448
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0243
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency