Digital and Content Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
We are excited to be working with one of our clients who are in need of a Digital Content Marketing Executive in Bradford to help them achieve their ambitious growth plans. The business specialises in sought after utility products, and they are now looking to take the B2C market by storm. Within this role you will be creating and managing content on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, making sure that all content is appealing to the target audience. In addition to this, this role will have a particular focus on SEO outreach. Our client offers hybrid working so that you can not only work in the office but also at your home. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with increased responsibility.
- Share content through various social media channels, such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Design content plans and short-term goals to help optimise creative content.
- Work alongside the product marketing team to create high performance articles such as blogs and emails that will appeal to the customers.
- Implement the most efficient SEO techniques across the websites and social media channels to be seen on top of Google's highest rankings.
- Hands on experience with content creating and writing, with also SEO experience.
- Must be creative while also having industry experience at writing copy for emails and social media posts.
- Experience working in a marketing agency will be beneficial as it allows more exposure working with a variety of different companies from different sectors.
The Location and Flexibility
This is a hybrid role with a mix of home and office working, in the office 3 days a week.
This content executive job is commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Castleford and the surrounding areas.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Shondale Forbes, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Shondale has marketing knowledge having studied and worked within the marketing industry; due to recognising how he can blend his experience and his day-to-day skills connecting with others and making the most of his communication skills and more, Shondale decided to combine all his skills and knowledge heading into the recruitment industry with MET. Outside of work Shondale is a big football fan supporting London club Arsenal FC and enjoys going out with his mates, always seeking to make new connections and gain further knowledge and experience from others.
- E: Shondale@metmarketing.co.uk
- T: 07583 807832
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
"an absolute pleasure to work with and successfully placed me in a great role which I am very happy with. Furthermore, every interview that was arranged for me was spot on, carefully considered, well managed and very appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate using her or MET Marketing again"Digital Account Manager Agency
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
Technology Director Travel
Digital Account Manager Agency